Sponsored ad:

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Why Bo Sanchez Created the Truly Rich Club?


You may be asking, why did Bo Sanchez created the Truly Rich Club.  Here is what he shared:
“My name is Bo Sanchez.

For twenty years, I was a poor missionary.

It helped that I was single then.  I had no babies that needed diapers or a wife to romance on dates or a house mortgage to pay.  So poor was okay.

I didn’t need money.  I was happy preaching, writing, and doing ministry work among the poor.  I really thought that to love the poor, I had to become poor.

I also used to think that to be close to God, I had to be poor too.  I had this subconscious belief that money was evil.

But over ten years ago, I began to change my beliefs.  (Which by the way is where all radical changes start.  As the Bible says, “By your faith, it shall be done unto you.”)

Today, I’m a Truly Rich missionary.

I chose to become an entrepreneur.  I now run businesses, invest in real estate properties, and invest in stocks and other paper assets.  As of this writing, I have 16 income streams flowing to my life.

Yes, I’m still a missionary. I still preach, write, and work among the poor, lifting them out of poverty.  And the impact of my ministry has multiplied a hundred times more.

But in case you’re asking, I don’t drive a luxury car or own a mansion.  Oh yes, I can now afford to buy them.  But as a personal choice, I’ve decided to remain simple in my lifestyle. Why?  Not because it’s wrong to own them.  I repeat: It’s a personal choice. But I believe that the ultimate purpose of wealth is to love others.  And I’ve made a choice to use a lot of my wealth to make this world a better place.

I’m Truly Rich because of two reasons: My passive income is much more than my monthly expenses—and so I’m able to tithe to God and give sacrificially for the ministry and the poor.
And that’s what I want you to experience.

Friend, I want to stop talking about me and start talking about you.  I want you to enjoy the same blessing in your life.  And the key is to change your beliefs and thinking… 

But I know it isn’t easy to change.

Believe me.  I know!  For many years, my terrible beliefs have kept me trapped in poverty.
Here’s what I realized: After years of helping people grow financially, I realized it’s more important to change financial mindsets than just merely increasing financial literacy.  Why?  

Because a person can be very wise in money matters, but if he has a poverty mindset, nothing much will happen.

To change your life, you need to get rid of your poverty mindset and gain a wealth mindset.
And I’ve also learned how to change mindsets: Through the simple act of repetition.  Because repetition is the mother of all skill.  By constantly immersing one’s mind with a new way of thinking, a new mindset is formed.

That’s why I created my TrulyRichClub Gold Membership.  It’s a private group of individuals that I support in their financial and support growth.

It’s for people who are serious in changing their beliefs and thinking—to gain the abundance mentality they need to change their lives forever.  I also provide Gold Members with the right tools, principles, and strategies to grow in their financial and spiritual life.”

Want to change your mindset from poverty into prosperity? Want to grow financially and at the same spiritually? Want to be financially secured and be able to help more people and loved ones? Join the Truly Rich Club now! And receive lots of Blessings!

SIGN UP HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment